You can make wallpaper applications yourself. There is much demand for wallpaper applications today. This post tells you how to make a wallpaper application. Wallpapers are beautiful, they beautify your computers, website, products and so on. Before the coming of digital wallpapers, wallpapers were only the printed versions, nevertheless the coming of digital applications have enhanced the use of wallpapers.
Planning your wallpaper application
This is the first part of making a wallpaper. You plan how to make the wallpaper, note down the features you want in the application. When planning, add features that your audience can use. Ask yourself, who are the users of this application?, how can they use this application?. Finding the answers to these questions will help you plan a wallpaper application. Is this application only for desktop users or is it only for mobile users? Conduct a market research too to know the ‘Minimum Viable Product’. The tips below will help you plan your wallpaper application.
- Include best practices. Add validation and robust verification methods.
- Organise people, bring them together.
Select the proper technology stack to get the appropriate result. Scalability, performance and UX are components of an application.
- Engage APIs. Do not use excessive 3rd part APIs as this is not suitable for wallpaper applications.
- Add cloud platforms. Include cloud platforms for development in place of infrastructure management.
- Security: Add security features when making an application. This is to secure the application for your users. You can add features like login and logout, so that each of the users will design their wallpapers distinctly before sharing them.
Make more of native applications because they give the most efficient performance and User Experience (UX).
Use market feedbacks in making wallpapers. Example of a method you can use is the Agile method.
Information from your users needs to be secured. This will have impact on how successful the application is. Strategize this with API security, cloud platform, compliance/security testing which includes your CD/CI pipeline.
- Techniques and tools like encryption, multi-factor authentication (MFA), real-time threat analysis, next generation and antivirus.
- Proactive mitigation of vulnerable security of application.
Plan for a mobile backend
You can do this with a ‘Mobile-Backend-as-a Service (MBaas). This is integrated with AWS. This offers various advantages like:
Integrate APIs with an MBaas platform.
- You can add features like push notifications and user management.Scale mobile applications with a MBaas platform.
- Amplify can manage storage and cloud infrastructure. It can save time and it is not required to manage and develop the mobile backend. Focus on business logic and UI.
Find 3rd party applications and select the proper stack
3rd party applications like Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) and Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM). With it you can add push notifications feature. Braintree Direct uses a solution that has an in-app purchase feature. You can select technology like REST for API development. REST stands for (Representational State Transfer), Swift for iOS development, Java for android development.
Get some developers like DevOps engineers, testers, native iOS developers, native android developers and UI designers.
Add validation and verification
You can add verification and validation to your design. This process includes review and includes code, test cases, test plan, design documents and requirements.
UI design and API development
This is the last stage of making an app. Use tools like Postman, design with API and secure the APIs.
Develop the application
Develop the application by coding it, coördinate APIs, test the application and publish on Google Play. For iOS applications, code this application and integrate the APIs. Test your application with a mobile device lab and XCTest. Submit the application to Play Store.